Thursday, April 10, 2008

What a difference 6 months makes




It's unbelievable what a difference a little more than six months make. We were watching a family picture slideshow on TV last night and up popped the pictures of Jonas when he was just into his second week. It was hilarious to see how tiny he was in his swing. Coincidentally enough, not only has he grown a bit physically, but his little neurons are firing up too. You can see in the video below that he is very quick to discover things. It is not the most exciting video, but it was quite timely since we were planning on taking a photo so that we could compare his tiny-creature-body to his big-boy-body that he has made for himself. I was actually on the way down the stairs with a load of diapers headed to the wash when I heard the clicking. The camera was ready to go because I had just put him in his swing and taken a picture for size comparison right before I went to wash his diapers. I thought something went haywire when I first heard the click, but after one step back to Jonas's bedroom I had a hunch on what Jonas's big haunches were doing. It is quite possible that he was inspired by the Spiderman sweatshirt he got from Ace and was trying out his new webslingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment