Wednesday, December 12, 2007

First time playing (sitting) in the snow






We've had quite a bit of snow for late Autumn in Wisconsin. So far: 25.8 inches in Madison. Jonas got a chance to spend some time enjoying the pre-Winter Wonderland in his front yard. He was doing some birding, pointing up to the sky with his left hand. At first I thought he was just trying to get me to look at something that was not there so he could say his first words, "Made you look.", but this wasn't the case. After some time he finally convinced me to look up, and believe it or not I spotted one of our local Hawks sitting in the tree. I guess Jonas's eyesight is coming along quite well.
(Note, you might notice that there will be no VW "Grayhound" bus rides this upcoming winter, sorry for the inconvenience.)

No comments:

Post a Comment